CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cousin Cathy Comes to TX






























































































































Cousin Cathy came to Texas for the weekend and we had a great time "Texas Style". We started out with a bang going to the Ft. Worth Stockyards! We had true bbq and then went to a rodeo. Of course the kids loved going out in the arena for the sheep chase! It was probably 40 degrees that night and windy...brrrr.

The most touching moment for me was at the beginning... a cowgirl rode around the arena holding an American Flag while the song "I'm Proud to be an American" played. It was beautiful and I got choked up. What a great country we live in. I also loved how they started out with a prayer...only in Texas!!!

The next night was fun at Babe's Chicken. (That's when Sean was a sport doing the "chicken dance"). The last night was dinner and a birthday celebration at our house. Cathy is so much fun. It is always a joy to see her and her wonderful kids. Lots of fun and laughs!

0 comments: