
I wish I started counting how many diapers one little guy can go through a day. A few days ago Matthew started with a runny nose, then progressed to dee-a-rrreea, and now after changing his diaper at least 10 times today...his little bum is so red. Poor guy! Sometimes he'll just stop walking and start crying because it hurts to even move. I just took him to his 15 month well check and he was perfectly healthy. I swear he got something from the doctor's office. Oh well, germs are good, right? Needless to say, today I was homebound and boy did I get a lot done! (I cleaned out J and A's room, closet and attic. We have 3 bags and 2 boxes to give away, plus 2 bags to throw away. It feels great!)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Diapers, diapers, and more diapers!
Posted by lyssamcaleavy at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
See - there IS something good about di-a-ree-a. :)
Poor guy and poor you. Everyone says that we'll look back later and miss these days. But I don't think we'll miss changing diapers or poor little rashy bums! Hang in there!!
I hope Matthew is feeling better; that is no fun! Jeff LOVED talking to you guys the other night, thanks for calling!
Sometimes we need those days to keep us at home and get things organized! My youngest, Hunter had a few bad times with that.
Rich and I had a night out when we were diaper FREE! It is a beautiful thing! :)
Post a Comment