CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas in AZ

















All I can say is WOW about Christmas. Everyone was home (except James and Katharine...we missed you). At times we had 12 kids and 10 adults staying at my parent's house. I could not enjoy anything more than being with family and watching cousins play together. My kids loved it. I loved meeting the newest nephew...Lane and the nights staying up with the adults playing games, talking, laughing and even playing the Wii.
Mary and Joseph
Shepherd
3 Angels
Wise Man
















My parents are amazing. They are wonderful hosts and do so much for us. (Even when my mom was sick she was still serving). On Christmas Eve my parents gave each adult and child matching pjs. The grandchildren had their "number" on the back of their shirt (the order in which they were born) with a bear that also had matching pjs and the same number on the back of it's shirt. It was amazing! After our program we all changed and took pictures. It was so fun!
Matching Pjs
















We had days of fun and enjoyed bringing in the New Year with pots and pans. (Jeff I'll never forget you playing Moods that night...what was the word?...sleazy?):) It was sad to say goodbye, but we're looking forward to July.
Christmas Morning

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Lyssie, thanks for capturing the magic of 2008 Christmas with those wonderful pictures. It seems like a year away already - so much has happened in the last month. We miss you and your sweet family sooooooooooo much!

The Romero family said...

It was so good to see you and your family. Thank you so much for stopping by. I wanted to get together that next weekend but the day after you stopped by me and some of the kids got sick. I knew we couldn't have company with sickness. So I'm sorry we didn't hang out. Your family means a lot to us and we hope to see you again soon.