Before I heard her speak I was a little apprehensive about her qualifications, but now I'm sold! I personally think she is the perfect pick as VP. What are your thoughts?
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before I heard her speak I was a little apprehensive about her qualifications, but now I'm sold! I personally think she is the perfect pick as VP. What are your thoughts?
Posted by lyssamcaleavy at 2:39 PM
7 comments:
I too felt the same way. I actually think it will make for a VERY interesting race. I am excited to see her in the debates!
I haven't gotten to see her yet but it will be interesting to see what happens. I love your blog & I'm so excited that you finally started one!!!
ditto
Lyssa, found your link on Claire's blog! Fun to catch up with your fam. I will be checking back.
Lyssa
Found your blog on Christi's. Yeah!Your family looks great! My blog's private so email me! kbroadbent1@cox.net.
Love ya!
I thought at first that he was done with her as the VP. I want to learn more about her. Yikes on the bomb dropped with the pregnant daughter.
I really like her because she is pro-life, she has 5 kids, one of which is special needs and she can still do all the things she is doing like be the Gov. of Alaska and run for V.P. She sounds like an amazing woman.
Post a Comment