CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Can Time Stop?

Tonight we got out all of the old family videos from the year 2000 to now. Almost 10 years! We didn't have time to watch everything, but we all laughed and smiled together at the funny lines and special moments. I seemed to RE-experience all of the proud and wonderful moments of 4 births, 2 college graduations, and our first home. I do think, no...I know, the most defining moments in my life have been that of becoming a mother (4 times). It is eternal. I just wonder sometimes if time could stop.

Just for a bit.

I want to soak it all in without any other distractions...soak it in before my kids are grown and have families of their own. Do you think it's possible?


4 comments:

Tressa said...

I would have loved to watch some of your home videos with you! I know what you mean about wishing that time could stop sometimes. It is bittersweet watching them grow up.

Cindy Thomas said...

If you figure out how to stop time, please let me know!

Tami said...

I miss you!I want to start coming over to do the running thing again just to spend time with you.

Michelle said...

Those are the cutest pictures of the cutest kids in Frisco! What hams they are. Cherish and enjoy each wonderful day with them. Someday they will grow up and leave home but they bring you precius grandchildren - how sweet it is. Love, Gramz