One of our favorite places to visit is Sag Harbor, NY. We love go and visit family, enjoy the beautiful weather and beaches. Well, this year Aunt Kay turned 90 and everyone was going to her big birthday celebration at their home in Sag Harbor. We all wanted to go, but the final decision was that just Sean and Austin would go. (We had to factor in the price of 6 tickets and that it was the 1st week of school.)
Taylor and Jake got to go White Water Rafting this summer in Colorado and Austin, being the 3rd child, sometimes...how else do I say this..."get's the shaft". T and J were not too thrilled about the decision. I believe their words were, "We got to go rafting for 2 hours and Austin gets to fly to NY for 6 days!" They got over it quickly. Overall, it was good that they didn't miss 4 days of school like Austin did.
Austin and Sean had an amazing time! The 90th birthday party was wonderful - Happy Birthday Aunt Kay! I would gets calls of excitement as they were at the beach, canoeing or crabbing (they caught 14 inch crabs). They would also tell me of the beautiful homes in the Hamptons, the beautiful yachts in the harbor and all of the great seafood. I longed to be there, but hopefully soon!
I'm so happy that Sean and Austin had father/son time. Amazing memories!






Thursday, August 27, 2009
Sag Harbor, NY
Posted by lyssamcaleavy at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh Yeah! Austin scored BIG TIME!
Post a Comment