CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Every year our city has its annual Daddy/Daughter Dance. Hundreds of dads and daughters come to boogie the night away. This year was no exception. Earlier that day Taylor's friend, Hope had a b-day party where the girls got dressed up for the big event...so fun! Here are some pictures of the night. Sean and Taylor loved it and made great memories. Before bed that night Taylor said to me..."I have the best dad ever"!




5 comments:

belle black said...

Gorgeous, Taylor! I love the red dress. (I also love that the dads are wearing little boutonnieres.) What a cute daddy/daughter couple!

Cindy Thomas said...

How Fun!

Tressa said...

What a fun thing! And Taylor, you look beautiful!

Heather Mac said...

Love how they go every year. I'm wondering if Taylor is still embarrassed by Sean's dancing? :). Taylor, you look beautiful. Can't wait for your bday this weekend...

Michelle said...

Wow, what a date to remember and I love the red Valentine dress...especially the sleeves! Taylor, I love you to the moon and back!