CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Who Knew the Antique Roadshow was so Fun!














My great sis-in-law, Heather, called and asked if I wanted to go to the Antiques Roadshow at the Dallas Convention Center. Her company-Liberty Mutual-was sponsering it, so she had tickets. I hesitated at first, but I looked at it as a great "girls afternoon" together.


Mother/Daughter time


I have to say that it was the most interesting and fun afternoon!!! We got a back stage tour and saw how they organized and filmed everything. I was fascinated and wished I had brought some ancient valuable to have it looked at. Taylor's favorite part was winning a T-shirt and one of mine was laughing so hard as a lady from PBS told us a hilarious story. (If anyone wants to know the pedicure story just let me know).



Of course our trip was not complete until we stopped at Sprinkles afterwards! Gotta love those cupcakes.

0 comments: