CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FLORIDA: Part II














Noelle flew in to be with us on Wednesday morning. We took the rest of the day and loved every minute of Disney's Typhoon Lagoon. The highlight was swimming with the sharks in the freezing salt water. My kids also loved the lazy river and slides. Noelle and I got in some great sister time too.




















The next day Jon flew in and we spent the day at Cocoa Beach...yay no jelly fish. We were body boarding, building sand castles and soaking up the sun. By the end of the day a big storm came...again.














The last day with Jon and Noelle we went to Animal Kingdom. Lots of fun, even with 8 people wanting to do different things. Once again, all of my kids went on the biggest and fastest roller coaster there...I had to stay with Matthew :)

After a long day.













With great memories, we said goodbye to Jon and Noelle and drove the long trek home. We stayed in Baton Rouge, LA on the way home. I loved driving through Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. The true south. We'll miss you Florida, but we will be back soon!

1 comments:

The Romero family said...

I clicked on this last picture of your family to see it enlarged and you have SUCH a cute family. Everyone is getting so big and so cute. I LOVE Austin in this picture. What was he mad about?