Here it goes...we are in for a blogging adventure. I have loved everyone's blogs (although most of you know that I am not good at reading them very often...but I'm trying to change that). This is a great way to document our "McAleavy Moments".
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Lyssa! Just for fun I clicked on your bio and there was your blog!! I was so excited to see it! Whether you were ready for people or not! You have such a cute family! I love the pics of your trip! So fun to be with your family in such an amazing place! I can hardly stand how excited I am that you have a blog! This will make it so much easier to keep in touch! Are you ready for me to put your blog link on mine yet? Let me know! Love you!!
Post a Comment